BLEU LA GALERIE
Petit Futé's opinion on BLEU LA GALERIE
Anne-Hélène and Boris Solin's gallery expresses all their passion for the sea. It thus devotes itself to paintings, sculptures, photographs and mosaics with a maritime focus in the setting of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, a stone's throw from the port. Note: several official Navy painters are exhibited there with local artists or artists from all over France. It offers original works for purchase or rental to facilitate long-term acquisition and publishes small art books. Boris qualifies himself as a "seller of emotion" with exhibitions all year round.
Information on BLEU LA GALERIE
Open all year round. Opening days and times vary according to the season: see www.bleu-lagalerie.fr. Sale and rental of works of art. Advice. Transport and shipping. Monthly exhibitions (programme on the website). Sale of books. Free admission.
Owner's Message BLEU LA GALERIE
BLEU, the gallery, in Saint-Jean-de-Luz, wishes to be an art gallery like no other.
- Not like the others because it is above all dedicated to the maritime world, whether it is on or under water, near the sea or the ocean, in the ports, on the beaches or on the rocks! It also sometimes has a small "land-sea" side, that's its weakness !
- Not like the others because, in the Basque Country, it exposes artists of all horizons, painters, sculptors, photographers, engravers, mosaic artists or art craftsmen.
- Not like the others also because she puts forward colour, a sign of life, freshness and joy as an act of resistance while the stress and harshness of the world try to overwhelm us with their greyness !
- Not like the others, finally, because it wishes to make art accessible to the greatest number of people by proposing soft financing solutions.BLUE, the gallery works with about twenty artists, always the same ones. In addition to its solo exhibition program, the gallery offers the sale or rental of works of art as well as various services (advice, transportation, installation) according to the choices or needs of its clients. It also publishes and sells catalogue books, on average three per year, which accompany some of its exhibitions.
BLEU, the gallery's rental offers are aimed at companies and professionals who wish to bring art into their professional environment. But they are also aimed at individuals looking for gentle solutions to bring art into their lives.
Members' reviews on BLEU LA GALERIE
Learn more about Saint-Jean-De-Luz Donibanelohizune (64500)
Selection Accommodation Saint-Jean-De-Luz/Donibanelohizune
CAMPING ITSAS MENDI€€ - CampingSaint-Jean-De-Luz/Donibanelohizune - France4.2/5 (76 review)
MOSAIK HÔTEL€€ - HôtelSaint-Jean-De-Luz/Donibanelohizune - France4.0/5 (1 review)
HÔTEL TXOKO€€ - HôtelSaint-Jean-De-Luz/Donibanelohizune - France5.0/5 (1 review)
CAMPING MERKO LACARRA€€ - CampingSaint-Jean-De-Luz/Donibanelohizune - France5.0/5 (1 review)
Selection Restaurants Saint-Jean-De-Luz/Donibanelohizune
L'HIRONDELLE€ - Cuisine françaiseSaint-Jean-De-Luz/Donibanelohizune - France5.0/5 (2 review)
PIL PIL ENEA€€ - Restaurant basqueSaint-Jean-De-Luz/Donibanelohizune - France5.0/5 (1 review)
BELLINI€€ - Restaurant italien et pizzeriaSaint-Jean-De-Luz/Donibanelohizune - France4.6/5 (5 review)
XAYA LA CAVE GOURMANDE€€ - Cuisine françaiseSaint-Jean-De-Luz/Donibanelohizune - France5.0/5 (2 review)
I file my review and I win Foxies
To submit your review you must login.
- Congratulations, your account has been successfully created and we are happy to have you as a Member!
- Your review has been sent to our team who will validate it in the next few days.
- You can win up to 500 Foxies by completing your profile!