As a member of the European Union and the Schengen area, Germany allows any EU citizen to stay or reside on its territory without coercion. A valid identity document is sufficient. For stays of more than three months, you will need to apply for a residence permit from the Aliens Office. To do so, you will need to provide a valid identity document, a certificate of residence and a proof of income.

Book your trip !

  • Book a ferry
  • Book a hotel
  • Holydays rental
  • Your Airbnb accommodation
  • Travel on demand
On the spot
  • Book a table
  • Find an activity

Prepare for your trip Berlin

  • comp_pv_maritime
  • Find a hotel
  • Holiday rental
  • Airbnb rental
  • Tailor-made trip
Services / On site
  • Airbnb experiences
  • Book a table
  • Activities & visits
To discover on Petit Futé