MARUSSIA BOUTIQUE-HOTEL & CAFE
Petit Futé's opinion on MARUSSIA BOUTIQUE-HOTEL & CAFE
Cozy and romantic nest. A small recent hotel, in a wooden house in Siberian style. Inside, an intimate and neat universe, tastefully arranged! Lovely rooms: exposed beams, parquet flooring, pretty bed linen, modern bathroom with spa shower. Nice terrace in summer. The staff is English-speaking. Integrated into Kvartal 130: you have everything within walking distance, including a supermarket, museums, excellent restaurants and the superb church of the Elevation of the Cross.
Information on MARUSSIA BOUTIQUE-HOTEL & CAFE
Single room from RUB 4,200, double room from RUB 5,200. Breakfast included.
Owner's Message MARUSSIA BOUTIQUE-HOTEL & CAFE
Ra-vi-ssant! The Marussia Hotel is located in one of the log houses that made Kvartal 130 famous. Charming, even romantic, and warm setting: varnished parquet floors, exposed woodwork, nicely arranged rooms.
The cosy and intimate establishment (14 Provencal-style rooms) serves a hearty continental breakfast, served on the panoramic terrace in summer.
The district, known as Kvartal 130, is very famous in Irkutsk: its restaurants, cosy party bars, shops and museums are of high quality.
You will stay in the city centre (heavy traffic), a stone's throw from Lenina Street and the Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross. 10 minutes from the Trans-Siberian railway station, accessible by public transport.
- Standard double room from 4400 RUB, bridal suite 6900 RUB, breakfast included. Rates are subject to change according to the season
- Special offers for newlyweds and birthdays. Visit http://mahotel.ru/marussia.
Members' reviews on MARUSSIA BOUTIQUE-HOTEL & CAFE
Learn more about Irkoutsk
I file my review and I win Foxies
To submit your review you must login.
- Congratulations, your account has been successfully created and we are happy to have you as a Member!
- Your review has been sent to our team who will validate it in the next few days.
- You can win up to 500 Foxies by completing your profile!