For European Union nationals, an identity card or passport is sufficient. For unaccompanied minors, an exit permit is required. A visa is not required for Canadian nationals if their stay is less than three months. For Swiss citizens, it is necessary to present a valid identity card or passport. Required documents if you come by car: pink three-part national driving licence and of course the insurance certificate of your vehicle.

Book your trip !

  • Book a ferry
  • Book a hotel
  • Holydays rental
  • Your Airbnb accommodation
  • Travel on demand
On the spot
  • Book a table
  • Find an activity

Prepare for your trip Athens

  • comp_pv_maritime
  • Find a hotel
  • Holiday rental
  • Airbnb rental
  • Tailor-made trip
Services / On site
  • Airbnb experiences
  • Book a table
  • Activities & visits
To discover on Petit Futé