A national operation...
For the past 20 years, Unapei (National Union of Associations of Parents, Mentally Handicapped Persons and their Friends) has been organising Operation Brioches.
This national awareness-raising initiative for people with mental disabilities involves the sale of buns, a symbol of sharing and friendship, by soliciting the generosity of the public.
In recent years, the participating associations, including Les Papillons Blancs d'Hazebrouck, have collected more than 2 million euros, thus making it possible to finance the extension of specialised structures, to acquire equipment for the establishments or to finance leisure activities, ...
... but above all local
For the fifth year, we wish to maintain this national solidarity operation on our territory of Inner Flanders for the benefit of People with disabilities without a solution.
Since 2018, the profit of this operation has allowed us to contribute to the financing of a specialised educator's post at our associative service Le Sablier for which the list of People waiting for a solution is constantly growing.
The funds collected will make it possible to support the associative services which do not have public funding (Le Sablier, Le Point Accueil Loisirs) or to create other new actions in favour of people on the waiting list (400 in our territory of Inner Flanders and Val de Lys).
The bun sales will take place :
- in supermarkets and hypermarkets in the region (e.g. Bailleul, Hazebrouck, Steenvoorde, La Gorgue, ...), partners of the operation, during the days of Friday 15 and Saturday 16 October 2021,
- in works councils and/or companies (Bonduelle, Réseau de Transport d'Electricité, ...), from Monday 11 to Thursday 14 October 2021.
- in the services of the communities (Municipality of Hazebrouck, CCFI).
- With families and their local networks
- All the establishments and services of the Association
- On the local markets: Hazebrouck, Cassel, Steenvoorde, ...)
E-mail: [email protected]