Petit Futé's opinion on TRUFFE ALÉNA
Alena is 120 hectares of melanosporum truffle fields based in Aquitaine which produce 3 tons of black Périgord truffles each year, sold to the greatest names in world gastronomy. It is possible to live the adventure a little closer. How can you do this? By adopting a truffle oak. By subscribing to the adoption contract, you will receive 50 g of black Périgord truffles, two boxes of Aléna truffle supremes (one of 15 g of black truffles and one of 30 g of summer truffles) and a recipe booklet. And this, for 5 years.
Owner's Message TRUFFE ALÉNA
Alena is 120 hectares of truffle fields based in Aquitaine which produce 3 tons of black Périgord truffles each year, sold to the greatest names in world gastronomy.
We invite you to share with us the adventure of our latest truffle farm planted in Gout-Rossignol in the Dordogne in the middle of the Périgord on 29 hectares.
How it works
- You fill in a form to adopt a truffle oak from the truffle field of Goût-Rossignol in Dordogne operated by the scea Truffe Extra France. (One-off cost of 750€/tree) on our website: www.truffe-alena.com
- You choose a truffle oak proposed for adoption on the plan of the truffle field
- You receive a certificate of adoption listing the chosen tree (identified on the spot by a personalized medal, and photos)
The subscription of the adoption contract generates the sending of 50g of black truffles of Périgord, two boxes of Aléna truffle supremes (one of 15g of black truffle and one of 30g of summer truffle) of our manufacture (and a booklet of receipts), each year during the first 5 years (total value public price: 455€*).
You become a member of Club Aléna. (managed by Truffe Extra France)
Your privileges as a member of Club Aléna
- You receive privileged offers of our fresh truffles and products derived from our manufacture
- You participate in our truffle growers' meeting days with tastings of fresh truffles in the company of Michelin-starred chefs who are already members of the Aléna Club
- You will receive regular information on the development of the truffle field, as well as that of the adopted tree
- You are informed as soon as the truffle field starts production and can participate in presentation days..
- When the truffle field is in production, you can take part in our cavage days specially organized for the members of the Aléna club
Video TRUFFE ALÉNA
Learn more about La Brède (33650)
Selection Restaurants La Brède
LE BOUCHON DU FERRET€€ - Restaurant fruits de mer - PoissonsLightship-Cap-Ferret - France4.5/5 (6 review)
LE CAFÉ DU PORT€€ - GastronomiqueBordeaux - France3.8/5 (37 review)
CAFÉ DE LA PLAGE - REST...€€ - Bistrot - BrasserieArcachon - France4.0/5 (27 review)
LES TAMARIS€€ - Cuisine françaiseAndernos-Les-Bains - France4.0/5 (11 review)
Selection Sightseeing La Brède
BORDEAUX CITY PASSOffice de tourismeBordeaux - France
LE PHARE DU CAP FERRETTourLightship-Cap-Ferret - France4.1/5 (10 review)
OFFICE DE TOURISME DE L...Office de tourismeLightship-Cap-Ferret - France3.5/5 (2 review)
OFFICE DE TOURISME ET D...Office de tourismeBordeaux - France4.2/5 (20 review)
I file my review and I win Foxies
To submit your review you must login.
- Congratulations, your account has been successfully created and we are happy to have you as a Member!
- Your review has been sent to our team who will validate it in the next few days.
- You can win up to 500 Foxies by completing your profile!